Thursday, January 8, 2015

Why We Ride

Never heard about the affordable housing crisis in the United States?  No problem, that is what this blog and my ride are all about.  Here are a couple of videos which will help lay some ground work. 

First Up a video entitled Why We Ride.  Over the next few weeks I hope to expound upon many of the topics brought up in this six minute video.  Fridays will be designated Friday Facts and Stats so make sure to check back every week.


Throughout the summer, riders give presentations to local churches and organizations to discuss affordable housing and give community members and idea of what life is like on the road.  To kick off the presentation, we would always play a short video.  A fellow SUS '12 rider and In-Pain Train member put together the 2013 version.  I fully disclose that this video makes me break into a corny smile every time I see it because it only contains clips from our trip and, as Marcus and I did a lot of riding together, I recognize a lot of the scenery and riders.  


No comments:

Post a Comment