Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Wheels Have Arrived

BIG EXCITING NEWS HERE PEOPLE!!!!

I got the word that the new bike had finally hit Pittsburgh!  I headed over to the UPS store after work and got the whole thing built in no time flat.  I will say that I am super proud of myself (granted the bike came with SUPER GREAT directions, stickers and arrows).  

The bike was just as big as me, but I was able to put the seats down in the car and brig it home in one piece!


What made me feel a bit more confident was a letter from Boko Bikes saying the bike had been built, test driven around and then repacked.  I am assuming that they put the fool proof stickers to make sure that everything was lined up properly and screwed in correctly.

  

I took a picture with the hopes that I will be able to put it all back in the box and ship it to J-Ville in a few months.



The fool proof stickers:

And just a few screws later, I had a built bike!!  
I am very excited for a shake down ride (and hopefully a long ride) this weekend sometime soon as it is supposed to be 20 degrees F and snow this weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment