Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Holstee Manifesto

I am sure that many of you have seen the Holstee Manifesto before.  If not check out the picture below.  The founders of the project had recently quit their jobs and wanted to capture what they wanted out of life in a short manifesto; it was "a reminder of how they wanted to live."


Recently I came across a video where the Manifesto was turned into a video which centered around bikes and how a biking lifestyle can help you encompass many of these ideals.  A lot of what is written above correlates with my reason to do Bike and Build this summer.  This trip was a way for me to:
  • Do what I love and to do it often
  • Travel, get lost and hopefully find my away biking across the country
  • Seize a once in a lifetime opportunity 
  • Meeting a bunch of people with a similar mindset, building houses and creating some great experiences

Here are a couple of my favorite screen shots.  The music is pretty great too!




No comments:

Post a Comment