Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Time In PGH

The weather here has been FANTASTIC (as I have previously mentioned) as a result everything here has been starting to bloom; definitely way better than the shades of gray which seem to accompany a typical winter.  Yesterday I was stuck in the library studying to after some quick review this morning, I decided to take a quick spin.  Today was the day of parks as I biked up to Frick Park and Highland Park (I rode up and down the hills behind the Zoo to get in some practice) and then back down through Oakland through Pitts' campus. 

The Cathedral of Learning in Oakland
One of my favorite things about PGH is the old architecture.  There are a ton of old churches and firehouses which have been abandoned.  One day I think it would be great to live in an old firehouses or an old school house (a lot have been converted into loft apartments here). 

No comments:

Post a Comment