Friday, May 18, 2012

Bowling Anyone?!?


While a couple of people were walking around this afternoon, a couple of people stumbled upon some free bowling coupons. After dinner we piled into the vans and headed down the road. Sadly we were not able to get in on the cosmic bowling action (some people did not know that regular bowling even existed).

 

As soon as we got there we were able to DM (donation magic) some bowling shoes which made the whole evening cost $1.50, so my kind of a night. Let me tell you, my bowling skills were RUSTY. I guess that this is where I should say at I wished that I spent more time at the Hippodrome perfecting my skills. I was able to get two strikes in the row; I was going for a turkey (apparently that would be three strikes is row), but was not able to pull through in end.

 

There were some great dance moves and definitely a few people who kicked our butts (the top score was 193, I did not even hit 100).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment