Sunday, May 13, 2012

Project for the Road

Last year I came across this GREAT video on the blog Where the Hell is Matt.  The idea started when a friend told Matt that he would film Matt dancing, instead of just taking his photo in Hanoi.  As they say the rest is history.  Matt went on to visit 39 countries in a six month trip.  Once the video "production"wrapped, he asked Stride to sponsor his next trip and he was able to put together the video below


So I have decided that I am going to blatantly steal his idea, but use my signature dance move, and put together my own version!  Here's to some bad dance moves and something to look forward to/laugh about when I get back.  While it is still early on, I think that the video will be put to Young the Giant's My Body.

No comments:

Post a Comment