Saturday, May 12, 2012

New Age Postcards


So friends and family know that I am extremely serious about sending postcards from wherever I am visiting.  I also love getting them when people travel; each one is posted on a wall at work (that is when I have a desk job).

Anywhoo, I came across an app, Touchnote, which will make it even easier to send postcards.  With the touch of a few buttons, I can upload a picture to create a custom card.  Tokens make it easy to pay for the printing and shipping of each card.  How cool?  The only downfall to this new toy is that I already purchased a whole bunch of postcard stamps so some of you will be getting the old fashioned kind as well.

Do you miss getting snail mail and want me to send you a postcard?  Not a problem - just make sure I have your address before I hit the road or email it to me later on in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment